Where my emotions hide.

Saying, observing and plainly seeing for myself. When it comes to love, romance, intimacy. Most ladies wear their heart on their sleeve, they lay their heart open wide and let it get easily taken which sometimes leads to getting it easily broken. 

I try and feel my heart is in it's right place not attached to my sleeve but.. Up in my head where logic and thought is processed. But realizing and coming to the conclusion as much as I try to not put my heart in my sleeve. I have replaced it with something else... 

I place my emotions on my sleeve, which is my own downfall. I am like a glass you can see right through me. My emotions are hidden in my face, easily seen through my cheeks, easily seen though my smile, my frowns, my laugh lines. I place my emotions on my sleeve hoping to be real and let people find out easily what's wrong with me.

My emotions get the best of me from time to time. Controlling them is all I can do. 
Emotional
~Msneeannm ✌️ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Glee Season 2