Living for the "Now"

It's been a while, long time since I've blogged, long time since I've caught up.
I feel we all forget, I know I do often then most. Forget what we're doing, where we are, who we're with. Forget the importance of the "Now".

 I'm guilty of either focusing hard on the past and re-think of what could've, should've, would've been. I'm guilty of jumping ahead, looking forward to years ahead of the future. Who I'll be, what I'll be doing and most importantly who I'm with and who stays by my side from then to now. But I believe we all are too focused on the past and future we forget the Now. 

We are all so focused on work, home, school, money. We're on this endless cycle living by schedules and paying bills. And stressing on the little things. I wanna live in the now, the only time in my life I'll be the youngest. Everyday we grow older and hopefully somewhat wiser. Everyday is a new struggle, a new challenge and a new gift awaiting to be discovered. I devote this summer to the now, to not only remembering to breathe a sigh of gratitude for life but breathe in the now. Spend time with the people I love and adore. Get to know the people I will soon love and adore and remember....

There is no greater gift than the "Present"

Always ❤️ 
~Msneeannm 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Glee Season 2