The simplicity of Happiness

What makes you happy? I mean not in general like Family, friends, cat, dog, boyfriend, girlfriend, significant other etc...
I mean the specifics, what makes you happy? The little things, the good deeds even the most stupid things that put a smile on your face and that tingly feeling of happiness. 

Literally, I'm talking about the most stupid silly little tedious things that makes you happy? Honestly for me it's so simple as for fresh new bed sheets, and after a long day coming home and hopping in bed. Absolutely perfection! and simple happiness. Guess it must be that fresh linen scent or the smell of fabric softener that puts me in happy mode. Another simple happiness of mine is of course my days off are my happy days also known as my most lazy ass days. 
Or I don't know why but opening new jars of whatever like a new jar of Peanut Butter, Margarine tubs or even Ice Cream etc... for example. I don't know why but that first scoop is always the best scoop. C'mon you have to agree with me there's just something about being first I guess that makes me happy. Or even something as simple as a nice hot cup of tea after a long day or even mid day damn if you know me I'm always down for tea. 

So the reason why I'm asking about simple happinessess because it just goes to show that it doesn't really take much to make a person happy. Even the littlest things makes us happy whether we like to admit them or even in my case list them. You know that saying "it's the little things that count." Now I truly believe this saying it's really the little things that makes use happy and count. 

So during this holiday season remember that it doesn't take much to make a person happy. The little things are sometimes the biggest things in another person eyes. Not everything should be materialistic or bought with money $$$. Call me old fashioned but I still believe in everyday simple happiness that make one a very happy person. 

Have a safe wonderful holiday season blogger-verse. XOXO ❤️ ~ msneeannm 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog