My heart should travel West...

Ever wake up one morning and think to yourself "Hey! I think I want to pack up all my belongings, quit my Job, send my farewells and leave this city I once called home. Leave the people I once called friends, leave behind the memories and make new one's in a new city?" 

On these rare occasion moments I feel that urge but the question in the back of my mind still remains "what if.." Or "what will happen next.." Once I do decide to up and leave everything behind. What will be left. Distant memories...

I think it's the "unknown" that's more frightening most of all. The not knowing.. The "unknown" feeling deep down of what is going to happen next once I do decide to up and leave.. 
I knew this all along, I felt this all along and I truly believe this... It's that I myself mind, body, soul and heart will one day and I can't tell you "when" that one day... someday will be. But one day I will be reunited with my distant but close place that is calling for me. The West coast... 

I believe we are all drifters whether we believe it or not. But I believe the place we are at this very moment will not be the same place we stay forever. We are drifter we drift around til we find not just a home but the feeling of.. Comfort, safety, security. So for now I shall drift and where ever this path I take leads me that's where I'll go... 

Sending positive vibes to this planet we call Earth and further on... ~msneeannm 
[Fortune Cookie: accurate or not?]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Glee Season 2