did they.? OR didn't they.?

DISCLAIMER: Warning using this post to vent about the book series I'm reading "Divergent" by Veronica Roth, excellent and thrilling trilogy might I add (so bias) but had to share and vent a scene in the last book Chapter 41 Allegiant (almost done reading it yikes! :( It's driving me insane. The question still lingers in my mind. Hmm...

I totally think they did it but damn that person who put that insane ludicrous thought in my head. I blame you social media for spoiling things and putting unpleasant thoughts in our heads. Plus I blame the author of the books series Ms. Veronica Roth whom I adore and admire how she is teasing the readers on the big Q. If they did or did not. Very clever I might add but at the same time confusing. Guess she is just leaving it up to the readers imaginations. But still though... I totally think they DID it! Without a doubt... Well maybe a lil doubt like %1. Ok I'm done. 

Xo blogger-verse ~msneeannm






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Glee Season 2