Talk with me about: Month-a-versary?

Ok fellow bloggers lets have some down time and discuss. So question for all you people in a relationship, taken if you wanna call it.... But my question to you all is "What is the BIG deal about a so called Month-A-Versary??? Please please tell/explain to me as to what the heck is the big whoopa on celebrating a month you've been with your partner aka (Monthaversary). People I know in my life are celebrating these silly Monthaversary's. Call me a non-romantic if you may but hey I'm a purist and can get sentimental ahem at times. But hey maybe at a single lady perspective's I just don't see the big deal. Honestly I personally think 1 year seems more important than 4 weeks. It seems so tedious, ridiculous and kind of corny (insert: eye roll) my honest and blunt opinion but hey what do I know.... Tell me your opinions about silly Monthaversary's -.- and it might change my opinion on them hmmm.....  ~blunt at times msneeannm 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Glee Season 2