Paying for my mistakes.... Literally

Hello yellow!! Happy Monday well soon to be Tuesday! I don't think I posted or blogged about this. But Just last week I believe a little over a week ago I made a mistake.... Well to be accurate a materialistic mistake and I had to literally pay the consequences. Like the cluts, butter fingers and doodoo brain I am trying to multi-task and carry as much items I can in one trip so I didn't have to make a second or third trip (Ohh pssh I'm sure we all do that.. Don't lie)

Of course I drop one item to be precise and it shattered the screen cracked spread soo fast I hardly had time to blink. I felt so disappointed only because it didn't belong to me and I damaged another persons materialistic belonging. I tried to not get too bothered by this mistake/incident because it's something so materialistic obviously can be fixed with moola, the bacon, the $$$

But I had to keep in mind it wasn't mine to damage and crack to begin with. So I obviously felt so bummed I replaced it with another similar item. But I guess from what I learnt through this mistake is mistakes happen and accidents or incidents like this happen, we can either be super upset and even cry about that materialistic item or then again we can replace it as long as we have the moola $$! Haha kidding but in all seriousness guess I'm trying to explain like the old saying "we shouldn't cry over spilt milk" we should move forward learn from our mistakes and clean up that spill and pour another glass of milk. Bam! hopefully there's always a solution to each mistake/accident. :) think positive ~msneeannm

DISCLAIMER:
As author of this blog post I am NOT bragging, showing off my materialistic item I bought to replace my mistake. I am at least trying to share a lesson/mistake I made and would not want anyone to make the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog