Seeking for Answers

These past few days, weeks I've been racking my mind back and forth with a decision I have to make for myself. I'm at a point in my life when I have to make probably one of the biggest decision for myself and no one else. As a young adult I we hit a moment in our life when we have to be selfish for our self. For most of our lives we've had it "easy" having our parents, friends, teachers, peers etc make decision or influence our decisions for us. But at some point we have to grow up and be independent. Even if being selfish has to come for that independence.

These past few weeks, days I've come to the realization and conclusion " I don't want to go into Nursing." This decision was not an easy one to make its been bothering me and getting to me if I'm making the right decision. But at the end of the day it's my decision and I have to live with it. Now the dilemma of making this decision is telling my mother I'm not taking the career path she wanted best for me. It will be heart breaking no doubt but I'm really beating around the bush at this point when is the right moment to tell her. As cheesy as this is for me to say at this moment I feel I have to follow my heart and gut other than my brain and logic. The "future" is near and soon here, I always think of the long term as oppose to the short term when it comes to a career path as well as one simple word "Happiness".
Til next time my darlings...
Indecisive NA as usual ~ msneeannm

Disclaimer:
"This" is my simple blog I like to call it most of the time my "Therapist" a place/person I can vent too, trust and share with. If you happen to be reading, visiting and even liking what I type. Thank you and please keep in mind to be respectful to myself and others out there in this place we call earth. I share personal sometimes private things here and silly enough to say "how is it private" when it's online. But I truly believe and feel we can share our feelings, beliefs and lives with each other and come as one staying true, positive, compassionate and supportive toward one another. Thank you again ❤❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Glee Season 2