My days, weeks updated in a nut shell

Hello, wow has it really been this long since I haven't blogged? so disappointed my BIG plans for my blog have literally been going down the drain. But in all honestly these past few weeks haven't felt like blogging only because I felt like I was lacking originality and creativity. I was losing inspiration and motivation to post something new and exciting about my days,weeks or what I'm interested in and crazy about, that and I've been fairly busy because I do live a simple life I'd say with a few dashes of spice thanks to the people I'm surrounded and truly blessed to be around and have in my life. So thought for a quick update about what is going on with me thought I'd share through one of our gifted senses  VISION.!!! Enjoy!


So a typical day in my shoes is of course heading to work or out and about yes yes I'm such a goof ball! BUNHEAD AND PURPLE COMFY SWEATERS!!! it was a chilly day ok -.-

My days consist of down time walking my little bear Nai-ya she's actually a dog haha but I got in the habit of adding bear to everyone's name. x) gotta have my "glowing green juice" every morning or at least five mornings a week. 
Rule Of Thumb: "Eat like a King for Breakfast, A Princess for Lunch, and a Peasant for Dinner."
ps, one of the best text messages I got that week.

If ya know me I tend to crave for these two things mostly "CRUNCHY" & "SWEET" and if your a lady you'll know what I mean when you really have theses crazy cravings. I'm always willing to try something new and happen to see these Asian T&T branded Japanese treats in cute tiny packaging at some random grocery store which is weird cause it wasn't at T&T but anyways, It's great to live each day with a new perspective and new outlook to try new things, hey you never know what you may discover. 

Two words: Ladies Night

TBH this was the first time since our Fabulous Banff Weekend getaway to have a ladies night with my Lady Loves oh how I missed them all so dearly and I honestly can go on and on about how much I adore and love these ladies (no homo) but I'm sure ya'll might get bored but anyways long story short. Even though sometimes our plans don't go as planned we all still manage to have a good time, always share loud laughs and just have an awesome time together. Love my lady loves. xo 
PS. Was suppose to go skating that night but ended up eating at IHOP and watching "Safe Haven" at Empire theaters. And was kinda coincidental and a weird pattern I'm realizing we tend to always eat Breakfast for dinner before we go out to watch a movie weird..... lol 



BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENT OF THE MONTH: So proud I successfully made almost the exact if not better and healthier version of Koryo's (Korean BBQ fast food chain) Famous Garlic Potatoes, it's a little accomplishment but I'm proud of how much effort I put into trying to perfect and copy their recipe. it's tricky but fairly easy hmm,....
Oh yes the in famous selfies, I swear I'm horrible at trying to look good without smiling but it just looks like I have a stupid "IDK" look on my face and my eyes sorta look crossed eyed and I don't no why (far right picture) Hey I'm only human we all have those looks haha doooiee

My precious Nai-Ya bear, surprisingly she and I think most dogs are very flexible
Relax people she is just cleaning herself nothing sexual I promise... 

Another fun, eventful to say the least ladies night, failed baking cake pops :( but super fun baking/making them thanks to bestie bear babbe A for buying it and these super bad ass cool flower growing teas hah I really don't know the name of these cool flower transforming teas but they are so cool and fascinating to watch blossom. We were ghetto and watching it grow in a big ass bowl teheh 
"You gotta do, what you gotta do." 

uh huh gotta show thee Mani's with the ladies yes we are weird clearly...

FIRST FOR EVERYTHING

Recently found out my new dentist is right across the cute little patisserie Yann Haute I've herd so much and seen so much people take pictures and talk about Macarons the french macaron and to be honest haven't tried them well once and that was homemade bestie tried making it actually wasn't too bad.  Her homemade version was fairly close to the one at the patisserie was so stoked to try them cause they look so freakin cute just had to buy "One Of Everything Please" treated the family. It was so funny trying this and that and for the nasty flavors we sure had a good yucky face and laugh moment like chocolate mint and orange chocolate yuck or salted caramel tasted burnt and bitter yet salty and sour weird huh? but all and all found some flavors I liked and some not really, so happy now I know where it is and that it's near my dentist why not treat yourself once in a while right, it's all about balance so they say..... ;) 

cute light french macarons

 
So there you have it my days, weeks in a nut shell, hopped you somewhat got an idea of what a day would be like in my shoes and everyday I honestly wake up and truly am blessed and thankful to have a day good or bad in my life. Stay blessed and think positive always xoxo ~ msneeannm,

PS: This picture you see above is a place I'd like to call my mee time a time I can sing (badly) out loud, talk to myself (Told ya I'm weird) and reflect on my day and days ahead. What's you mee time place??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog