Blogging in Paradise ❤🌴

So stoked, nervous, giddy and hyped to be leaving In literally less than five hours to YYZ then destination MIA. Well In other words Miami!! Yeees I'm going on spring vacation with the Fam pack! I'm so blessed and truly grateful I haven't actually taken a family vacation out of the country since 2001 Phil's I believe... But that was a really sad vacation due to the circumstances. Anyways yes I'm so stoked to get my legs tanned haha and expect absolutely nothing just have a great time. I will be in Miami and on a cruise to the Bahamas and hoping I can blog in paradise. Everything from scenery, food and especially OOTD/OOTN so come with me and I'll take you on a journey. (Wow that sort of sounded very creepy) lol Adventure seeker and blessed as always ✌❤ ~msneeannm



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Glee Season 2