Apologies for the Delay...

Hello blogger-verse!! Huge apologies as too why I haven't blogged since I've been back from Vacay. Of course I had this elaborate idea planned for my simple little blog as to what I wanted to say and show about my Spring Break Vacay trip to the Bahamas, Miami and Orlando Florida. But just recently I have hit a devastating problem regarding my wonderful trip pictures. The dumbass and tech noob I am somehow managed to deleted everything including priceless pictures and videos on one of my memory chips I used for the trip and now I'm currently trying really hard to restore them and retrieve them back. So it's taking a while but will blog ASAP.

Hope you all are having a lovely day where ever you may be around the world. Stay true to who you are and don't let the struggles, problems and stress you face through the day bother you and get to you. I hope I can follow up and stay calm through my issues. Talk soon my darlings. ~msneeannm ❤😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog