Late upload: First OOTN for 2013 "Classy Casual's"

Forgot to post this the other night. Also thought I haven't done an OOTD or OOTN this year and in a while. Well for many reasons too because I haven't really bought new tops, pants and accessories to show and wear. Also wasn't confident enough in showing y'all the same old ordinary clothes I wear BORING!!!

But yesterday evening I was going out and bought new tops and jewelry I haven't gotten a chance to wear since I purchased them. Also was super stoked to share it with you all. ❤

So yesterday's outfit of the night well first outfit of the year 2013 I call this Classy Casuals ;) Ok so for my blouse bought a new, I like to call it Merlot Wine red Chiffon button down long sleeve blouse. For pants the weather was so beautiful where I'm from. Just decided to wear black spandex tights oh so comfy FYI. For my hair I lightly teased no hairspray used you can if you want to just at the crown of my head to add volume. Gathered the top portion of my hair and roll it inward using my fingers then pinned it inside. Also pinned my long bangs back but thats optional all up to you. :)

Lastly to add a little Sas to the whole outfit wore my black stilettos that match my black clutch. For accessories you know me I love my bling and also I'm a golden gal as well. Just wore a bunch of my favourite knuckle rings and finger rings . Actually just recently bought one of my new favourite knuckle rings it's a three finger skull ring so spunky, a little edgy definitely adds a little edge to the simplicity and classiness of the outfit. Of course since I was going for a golden theme with the accessories added golden bangles and gold hoop earrings.

Hey like I said you can never wear too much bling :) Taaa daaa that's the first outfit of the night for 2013 spunky, classy yet casual. Hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing weekend if not I pray your week goes better and don't forget tomorrow is Monday which means BACHELOR MONDAY!! So I will be blogging yay!! Take care and stay positive as always. Xo ~msneeannm











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pretty lil liars.