Gratefulness walk

Yesterday, took the pup/tween-dog Nai-ya to the doggie park over at Bowmont. Such a beautiful day yesterday, felt really good to go out enjoy the weather, the beauty of the sun and life outside without the feeling of coldness.
The light wind hitting my face was very refreshing and much needed these past few days. The harmony of hearing the wildlife surrounding me was so tranquil and peaceful opening my mind to how life is.
Taking my dog out for a walk was my own kind of therapy it made me think the positive and less of the negative. I'd call it gratefulness walk. A time when you escape the stress and worries and really look at the things your grateful for every day, every week, every hour, minute and second. Breath it all in, relax and let go...
Where ever you go.... there you are. Going day by day.... So lets see where it takes me! Namaste ❤
~ msneeannm

PS
Yes yes that's right we were walking on top of the bow river almost made it half way crazy! Live a little





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pretty lil liars.