Double Dose: Bachelor Monday & Tuesday !!!

So yes yes I know I promised and mentioned on my previous post that I will be blogging about the bachelor. About tonight's episode but HELLO there is still another double dose of The Bachelor tomorrow and plus Sean the hottie bear bachelor hasn't posted his opinion about the episode tonight. So I'll probably do a collaboration with what he had to share and my opinions as well. Btw only blogging mainly about Catherine "gaya" and Sean maybe a little of the other girls but that's if they interest me.
All I have to say about tonight's episode is what the heezzy pissed out we hardly got to see Catherine and Sean screen time. No bueno, but still keeping my hopes up for tomorrows episode and their one on one at Beautiful Lake Louis, Alberta Canada (near Cow town where I'm from :) so yeah... Hope y'all are having a good start of the week and sleep sweet my darlings. xo ~msneeannm
More to hear from me tomorrow ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pretty lil liars.