The blog of "The Bachelor" ❤

So I don't know if you guys watch this show "The Bachelor" but clearly I'm already obsessed. Haha which is kind of ironic because before the season began I thought "The Bachelor" chosen Sean Lowe this season is a total douche but that was just because I was judging by his looks which was wrong.
I honestly use to watch the show religiously but came to the realization that this show is basically about 'White people' falling in love, white people drama, white people crying. Seriously not that I'm racist or prejudice against white people or Caucasian people however you may like to be called, but after 16 seasons I kind of got sick of just seeing the same race find love.
But this season 17 surprised me to say the least. I was shocked to see such a diverse group of ladies not just white ladies but black and Asian even middle eastern ladies come on the reality show to find love. And then hearing Sean isn't picky he just said, when asked what is his type he didn't specify what kind of women he's into because to be honest he said he doesn't have a type as long as his future wife is sweet, real, genuine, great personality... Etc the list goes on. Because he said when time goes and looks change the love, feeling and personality always remains the same.
Yes yes this definitely won me over and I figured why not watch this season. So far this season has been interesting to say the least of course there is drama but what is still grabbing my attention is this contestant Catherine G. Who is one of the 11 ladies I think now trying to win Sean's heart.
I am a hopeless romantic silly enough to say but it's true guess that's why this show has won my heart yet again. That and the diversity this season but I warn you now for the next up coming Mondays that's all I'll be blogging about "The Bachelor" because I'm rooting for Catherine and Sean I swear if these two get married and have kids shit their kids would be so adorable and mix looking. Because Catherine is I think half Filipino (No I am not rooting for her just cause she's Filipino like me just sayin I do not stereotype FYI) but she is also a quarter Swiss and Scottish and Sean is Caucasian I don't know. But I sure do love mixes so yeah. Had to blog this just cause my blog my rules. I stole this from Sean blog post about the previous episode and I thought it was so cute, dorky and sweet my kind of mix. Enjoy. Xo -msneeannm

P.S
I actually do know who he chooses in the end it's already been spoiled online but still so nice to watch the season even though its already spoiled.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pretty lil liars.