Morning Sunrise Smoothie ❤

Good morning!! ❤ Hope you all slept well and sweetly decided to share my morning sunrise smoothie with y'all. I usually make my smoothies up while I go sometimes I do follow a recipe but today it's pretty much throw what ever I have on hand and whaaa laaa there you go.
The result actually taste pretty good too :) so I added a handful of mixed frozen fruits organic of course (peaches, pineapple, grapes) then I added some organic mangoes, half a banana for natural sweetness, a few bits and pieces of goji berries (a little goes a long way ;) fresh kiwi and lastly Un-sweetened Almond milk and organic probiotic Vanilla yogurt for protein Mmm blend that bad boy up and there u have it my morning sunrise smoothie. I then topped off the smoothie with a teaspoon each of chia seeds and hemp hearts ❤ definitely give this a try good for the body, soul and heart. Have a good day, eat clean and stay positive. Xo ~msneeannm



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pretty lil liars.