Worthy of an award.

Completely forgot to blog this yesterday, but hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday. Can't believe next week is a new year. Anyways was really happy yesterday, spent my day with my mama bear. Mother - daughter bonding was much needed after these hectic early morning shifts and complete exhaustion afterwards. I'm so happy my Mom decided to use the Christmas gift I got her. It was a five session for 20 min. For aquatic massage. She was generous enough to share one of her session with me.
It was our first time and I was really iffy on how good these aqua massages are. I carry a lot of pain and tension on my shoulders and lower back. Oh boy!! I definitely suggest people who have the same pain like myself to try aqua massages. It's incredible I don't know how to explain the feeling in words. Well just imagine High speed hot tub jets targeted all over your body, warm luscious water massaging you from head to toe and best of all your not even getting soaked or wet. Anyways I definitely would recommend it to anyone who is in need of a massage without being touched.
Afterwards we went to see a movie I have been raving about since I herd they are turning it into a movie. If you know me you know I love and kinda of a theatrical need. I love musicals and broadway, one of my dreams would go see a real life broadway show on NYC. Anyways yesterday we went to see "Les Miserables" ( pronounced "Le Miserab", or for short "Les Mis". I loved this movie definitely worthy of an Academy Award or Golden Globe. I honestly can not say enough wonderful words about this movie. Anne Hathaway was amazing her role was so raw and real. Even though her role was minor she truly captured the essence and emotion of Fantine. Lastly all I can say about Hugh Jackmans role as Jean Valjean is "The Man". Amazing performance and beautiful film. I definite must see and hopefully a soon to be "Academy winning". *fingers crossed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pretty lil liars.