Haul it all: "Thrift store gems"

Yesterday went shopping after my workout session with the trainer at a near by thrift store I usually wasn't looking for anything in particular. But was very impressed with the great finds and gems I bought I had to do a Thrift Store Haul.

 
 Saw this BIG zebra print long sleeve, button down blouse. I'm so excited to
transform this safari hot mess to something new, stylish and bold!! 
Favorite animal print Zebra ;) [5.99]
Such a gem finding this cute numba, was in search for a cozy soft creme long sleeved
top. One I can wear a collared blouse underneath for a professional, classy
look. Found it! [$5.99]
In love with this jean jacket once I saw it, I knew I had to buy it.
I loved how it looks overly washed and the denim isn't perfect
so rad. In perfections are the best in certain situations.[$6.99]

 
You know me anything shiny that catches my eye, I buy. 
I have big ideas and plans for this particular 80s inspired button down
gold metallic long sleeve blouse. It's so 80s inspired I love it. I'm planning
a festive look with this particular article of clothing, I might even wear it for 
New Years 2013. incredible. [$5.99]

I am very happy and pleased with my buys, I'm excited to share with y'all how I plan to style and design my great buys and can't complain with the price either.  Hope you enjoyed my Haul it all "Thrift store gems" had fun shopping and sharing. And hey you never know what great finds and buys you will see at the thrift store. Because...
"One person's trash, is another person's treasure." ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pretty lil liars.