Festival Of Lights in Airdrie

Yesterday, night had a lovely ladies night out with well... Of course the ladies, my honey bunches, my home girls, the homies. Ok I'll stop teheh. So well to say the least yesterday was quit an adventure. One, because well I was driving so lets be honest when ever I'm driving it's always an adventure. Two, we got lost getting to the damn Nose Creek Park, this can also be tied with my driving.
But all and all it t'was a lovely evening, saw beautiful Christmas lights, my little Nai-ya met new friends big and small, ate mini donuts thanks to Babbe V and afterwards ate again at Joey's I ordered the Baja Fish Tacos which by the way were alright not the best in my opinion.
I feel my fish tacos are way better than Joey's which was disappointing. The tortilla was to course for my liking and a tad stale and dry. The fish well there was hardly any mostly fried batter I'm assuming and fried shrimp. Isn't this suppose to be "Fish" taco's?! Wth. I ate it all cause I was a hungry bear and hardly had anything to eat that day. Cause I wasn't feeling so well during the day... Anyways other than that t'was a lovely night. I must say. Can't wait for Christmas now. ❤❤























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pretty lil liars.