7 years, I'm back on the Ice.

It's been about 7 years since I've been off the ice. I don't think I haven't skated since I was in grade 7. Since the Holiday season is upon us and since I watched "Ice Princess" one of my favourite winter movies when I was a kid. You know the movie with Kim Cattrall, the hottest cougar ever. Well if you haven't seen this movie you should it's mainly about figure skating.

Anyways this movie inspired me to get back on the ice, I decided to try on my old skates and was incredibly happy they still fit after all these years. Thanks goodness all they needed was a blade sharpening and they were good to go. Yesterday afternoon after 7 years off the ice I finally decided to get back on the ice. And it was amazing... Well sorta I was horrible a little kid obviously can skate past me faster and was laughing a me. :(

But all and all I'm still proud of myself. One because I didn't fall thank goodness , two because I got back on the ice after 7 years and lastly Three because I took a risk and decided to re-teach/ re-learn how to skate. Plus I saw a few couples skating together and I thought it was the cutest thing ever cause they were synchronized and perfect. And I WANT THAT!!! hahah I wish..... Mine would probably less graceful. But hey least the Mexican Hot Chocolate was definitely a treat after all the work of skating. Mmmm

Well my little wisdom shared is never lose your passion. If your passion was piano, ice skating, playing baseball anything you loved doing as a kid. Go back and re-live or re-learn your passion. It's a challenge at first believe me but day by day it can only get better.....






I wanna be like one of those couples jelly jelly.....
Mmmm Mexican Hot Chocolate is sooo good yummers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Glee Season 2