The true to life movie of Elizabeth Taylor

Tonight was the premiere of the true to life movie of the relationship between Elizabeth Taylor and Richard "Dick" Burton known as 'Liz and Dick'. Even though Elizabeth Taylor was played by Lindsay Lohan I thought this story itself was quit a tragic love story. The love, the lust, the loss, the fights, the passion, the wealth, the jewelry,the diamonds, the illness, the love affairs, the divorce, the re-marriage, the world's most controversial couple, the paparazzi, the funeral.This film I must say even though the acting was lacking raw emotion at times and feeling I thought the story itself was rather entertaining and quit interesting if you ask me. But at the end I thought this was absolutely the sweetest is even after Richard's death and even though they divorced one another again a few years ago. I thought the sweetest tear jerking moment in the film was when they said Elizabeth Taylor kept all of Richard's letters for as long as she lived. I thought that was the most sweetest ending of the film. It just goes to show you never forget your past loves, whether its a first love, last love or an Ex husband twice. You never forget the cherished memories you shared with that person always. And who knows he/she might have been "the ONE that got away". (Told ya I'm cheesy;)
But what I really enjoyed most about the film was the old Hollywood glamour the beautiful always glamours stunning Elizabeth Taylor was portrayed as. Her diamonds are definitely her best friends after her 8 marriages/divorces from 7 different suitors. I am in awed and inspired by how they dressed LILO throughout the film I am obsessed with the old Hollywood glam. The soft short hair curls, the sharp defined eyeliner, red lips, seductive eyes, big jewelry, diamond silver and gold dripping all over.... damn sounds like my dream come true ❤❤❤ RIP Ms. Elizabeth Taylor



Comments

Popular posts from this blog