Technology is ruining my life

I swear/thought technology these days would be making life run much smoother and easier. But boy do I stand corrected, it's making life much difficult and harder for non-tech people like me. I'm serious when I say technology is harder these days. I remember back in the day (yes I'm a 90's kid) when it was a much simpler time. Take printing pictures back then there was no such thing as digital camera we use to use those old school photo rollers (sorry don't really know the names). Well we use to just drop those rollers off have the pictures printed which would take a fews days or sometimes an hour and then your pictures are ready for pick up. Bam easy and simple, now a days they make you do all the hard work. Pick and choose your pictures, I swear sometimes your at the stupid photo hut for a while if your so indecisive like myself. That and the little tiny memory chips/USB sticks they use these days. It can be easily lost, today I just found my memory USB stick after my girls left. Can't believe I found it where my everyday make-up drawer is found. So PO when you actually need something you can't find it but when you don't need it anymore you find it WTH.?! Anyone else feel the same way??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog