It just works! Vally

Val: No man... I really wanna congratulate you, on making it this far I think... I mean coming into this competition I really didn't didn't... I mean I didn't have any expectations. But I didn't expect you to be as good as you are.
Kelly: neither did I..
Val: This has literally been a life changing experience for me... Professionally uh.. Clearly I've never been as successful on the show as I have been this season and... Personally. I hope that we can continue... You know stay in touch a-and do a lot more things uh... After this season.....
What do you think? (goofy wink)
Kelly: hahah :)
Val: (looks down) *sighs
Kelly: OF COURSE I feel the same
[VoiceOver] Kelly: I... Did not expect to have such a great connection with Val.
What Val and I have it's unexplainable, and people kind of don't know what it is... and we kind of don't know what it is either...
IT JUST WORKS.!

Very Very sweet short clip between Val and Kelly. I love how sweet he is stuttering while trying to ask her... Well almost like a cute high school boy asking her if we can go steady. They both have such big chemistry, I swear they both deserve to have their own reality show after this season ends on DWTS. I would definitely watch that. Fan girling ❤


Comments

Popular posts from this blog