Cooking with me: "Homemade Ramen"

Today I decided to get creative in the kitchen and see what I can make, with the very few ingredients I had. I eventually came across a YouTube Video I saw from BenjiManTV. He made Ramen noodles homemade and kind of jazzed it up. I was inspired by his video I decided to create my own concoction and was very much pleased with the results. I did add a few more ingredients to spice and jazz it up.

Things you can use to intensify the ramen flavor or any Asian noodle soup is try adding sesame oil or chili oil I swear just a drizzle and a little goes a long way. I don't think they add this in traditional Ramen dishes. But it seriously packs the punch with a deeper, tasty broth for the soup. But hey this is homemade and pretty much made from scratch so. I think when it comes to the kitchen you are the chef and what ever you can imagine, why not create it. The possibilities are endless.... and who knows you might discover something delish in the end. Hopefully



Comments

Popular posts from this blog