Radiant and simple in floral print.

 In love with lady D's style, I'm pretty sure I mentioned this in a previous blog post. But it's worth repeating. People well by people I mean a few of my friends and family compliment me on my style and accessories. I haven't really thought who my inspiration for fashion I look up to I guess because of the numerous blazers I have. A part of my style is inspired by the Kardashians, Lately though I'm trying for a simple yet super cute and sophisticated look. I've been leaning towards chiffon blouses and floral prints. I've been leaning more and inspired more towards the flawless and always ravishing Ms. Lady D style. The simple and chic floral pattern knee length dress she is wearing in these photos is definitely something I would consider to wear and I love how she paired the outfit with a simple pop a color with the bright sunny yellow flats very simple casual yet stylish. Fashion idol <3 span="span">


Comments

Popular posts from this blog