OOTN: "Halloween color blocking"

Happy Halloween 2012 had a long day at work and school but worth while coming home to lots of munches. Honestly only had literally 2 kids come to my house for trick or treating. How sad :( I swear I think trick or treating is soon to be extinct which is sad. Less and lesser children are going trick or treating. I hope this Halloween tradition doesn't die out. Well bright side is I have a ton of munches to snack on for the next few days. Then probably work it off in the gym so it doesn't get stuck on my ass.
So for tonight's Outfit of the Night I wanted to go somewhat halloweened themed but still sticking to my style and bright, whimsical personality. I bought an orange blazer and never got a chance to wear it cause I wasn't sure what to pair it with. Till now! In honor of the scariest holiday of the year aka Halloween, I decided to pair my orange blazer with a silk purple blouse I bought a few days ago. Perfect color blocking combo, wore my dark blue boot cut jeans. It was fairly chilly and foggy out wore my knee high black boots and for outer wear wore my brown winter trench coat. For hair I again did a sleek and straight fall/winter hairdo. For make up kept it simple with a light bronze, rust smokey eyeshadow. Popped on some false lashes the most dramatic false lashes I have, for lips I used an orange/coral color. It's 'Tutti Fruiti' from Revlons lip butter line. Lastly for jewelry again kept it a simple classy look not over doing the color blocking going on. Wore my white/gold studs and a simple gold bangle well mainly cause I feel naked if I don't wear anything on my wrist. #girlproblems and that's tonight's outfit of the night. :) hope everyone had a safe Halloween night and enjoy your treats kiddos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog