OOTD: "Pretty in Purple"

Hello. Happy Sunday! My Sunday has been pretty slow and mellow. Was very blessed this morning going to church and praying for all the blessings I am showered with every single day. Also praying for the people in my life who inspire me everyday to be a better person inside and out. I am still learning not to take things for granted and to remember as I move forward in life to don't forget to check my blind spots not only in driving but in life. I know that sounds super cheesy and fake but I am a firm believer in this. I know that life for me may be going slow and I feel like I'm rushing to grow up so fast for no apparent reason. I'm trying to take things slow and to just cherish the little things that come my way and not to forget them. I can easily say I'm still young and have a whole exciting plenty more years to come my way.

Anyways enough about my jibber jabber, so with today's Outfit Of The Day I simply wanted to go with a simple cozy warm comforting look. Or better yet a look that didn't need so much effort or attention but looked good. Today I wore a new blouse I bought at Winners for I think $10 great deal it was on the clearance rack. A classy silk buttoned blouse in my favorite color a deep rich purple. Wore Dark black/grey skinny stretch jeans. For outer wear I wore my fake fur brown wedge boots I bought a year in half ago online. Lastly my new, recently purchased favorite light brown Calvin Klein winter Jacket I bought at the CK store for a great deal. The store had a sale going on about 30-40% off ticketed items. For hair just straightened and teased away,slide in black head band and done. Make-up I wanted to go for an old style pin-up look so light brown/bronze eyeshadow which you probably can't tell I'm wearing any. Then using a hard business card cat eye winged out eyeliner using my ultimate favorite eye liner the Loreal Infallible lacker liner in blackest black I believe. Mascara and lastly for lips I used Cover girls long lasting red lipsticks with conditioners, bam! Your done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog