That's whats for dinner tonight!!

As you know or for those of you who didn't know...I love to cook and bake. So tonight for dinner I was really stumped and kept contemplating what the heck I'm going to cook for dinner tonight. Until today I finally found the perfect term I am since February 2012 I have been a vegetarian. I bet you all are thinking gross or what a veggie freak but actually aside from all the stereotypes out there I do eat seafood and fish which I love and eggs. What I don't eat is any animal meat or animal flesh like beef, pork or poultry only with the exception of fish, shellfish and seafoods oh and eggs. I am a type of vegetarian I believe there are about 7 types of vegetarianism you could choose to become as a lifestyle choice if your curious just google vegetarianism. But after today I finally learned the scientific term of vegetarianism I am a pescetarian this October will be my 9th month being a pescetarian aka vegetarian that eats fish, seafood and eggs but no meat. Anyways Today I then saw a video of one of my favorite Youtuber couples Benji & Judy also known as BenjimanTV & itsJudytime Check them out they are amazing and personally one of my favorite Youtubers so as i was watching Judy cooking Beef Japanese curry i was inspired to cook myself some japanese curry. I did and honestly was so proud of myself making Japanese curry for dinner a healthy version and also a full on vegetarian version as well I used pretty much exactly what Judy used like potatoes, carrots, onion but I jazz mine up adding mushrooms, minced ginger ( curry with ginger is bombdiggityy try it) oh and instead of beef well for obvious reasons mentioned above. I used tofu and bean curd (cousin of the tofu) I was impressed and very satisfied with the results I served mine with half n' half rice ( I mix my rice with both brown and white rice before cooking it because I am not bias I like both brown and white haha Jk but I like mixing brown rice to white cause that way I don't feel that bad eating rice tehehe try it!! And that's whats for dinner tonight!!! Soo good

Comments

Popular posts from this blog