Moi a fashionista?!

So today I bumped into an old Friend back in high school, I was running late so it was a quickie (that's what she said). Anyways we chatted a bit here and there and she said "Haha I don't see you as the clubbing type haha I see you as the fashionista who would rather drink tea with the queen." Moi a fashionista haha I'm honestly flattered and never really thought of myself as a fashionista I would I guess call my style and taste more vintage,classy with an modern day touch. I thought about what she said and its true I'm NOT the clubbing, hard core drinking type of lady. I'm more home body and classy I'd say not that I'm implying ladies who party and club are not classy but I'm stating that's not my style. But I began to wonder am I really that predictable?! I would think so but predictable an't boring FYI and hey to think about it Tea with the Queen sounds absolutely lovely my dear (British accent). Take care my lovelies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog