Breakfast of Champions

Happy Saturday morning! As you all know or you should know Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This past week I have been incredibly on-the-go literally its been busy I wake up way too early. As early as 5:30 or as late as 7:00 usually I'm at work by 6:30 or out the door by 8:00 if I'm not working and headed to the gym or school. So usually I don't really have time to sit down and make breakfast for my self. I'm either trying to inhale a bowl of cereal or skipping breakfast in general. Now I know why when we were little ones our parents always said "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day." Damn that is true I feel like shit through out the day when I do skip breakfast. So glad it's finally Saturday and tomorrow will be Sunday a new week I vow to have breakfast every single day for the upcoming week. Oh plus an interesting fact if you do skip breakfast your actually gaining weight not bueno. So since my Saturday isn't so busy I finally was able to make a very good breakfast I honestly am trying to eat a much organic and holistic lifestyle I believe it's very beneficial for my health in general. So this morning I made since it is the first day of fall I made a very comforting bowl of oatmeal delicious. So I hope everyone takes the time to day to challenge yourself and make a vow to yourself know matter how little or big that challenge may be it's great to put yourself to the test and make it a personal achievement. I sincerely hope you all have a safe and wonderful weekend, stay blessed always.

Ingredients:
-Quaker quick oats
-water (to cook the oats with)
-organic Almond milk original (no sugar added)
-organic Blue Agave syrup 
-organic cinnamon (optional delish with it)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog