BOW WOW week: Live with Kelly and Michael


Ok so just wanted to let ya'll know be sure to watch Live with Kelly and Michael this week it's "BOW WOW" week aka Doggie week and before commercial break they show people's dogs who have submitted pictures of their cute pooches through via Internet just to feature their dog so. Like the care free loving owner I am I am literally going to spam the site "Live with Kelly and Michael" photos of my loving cuties bear Nai-ya just hopping they feature her on the show. Hey you never know she maybe featured plus they'll say my name so be sure to check "Live with Kelly & Michael" this week. :) What ever picture I send the site of my cutie bear Nai-Ya I will post on my blog so you know what dog to look out for ;) ... Take care NA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog