A virgin for ever!

Hey guys wow been a while since I blogged anywho well first of all happy DECEMBER! The last month before the end of 2011, the holiday season is finally here so let's spread some cheer! Damn! Im corny anyways been busy to blog, little shit aka my puppy Nai-ya just got spaded so for u non doggie peps means the vet did surgery and pulled out her uterus and cervix so she can't have babies. She will be a virgin for life muhahaha she just recently turned 6 months so in doggie years that's about 3 1/2 years old. I know I can't believe it either. Well since her surgery it's been hard to clean up her mess and by mess I mean puke and poop so its not been pretty. But aside all that I still love her to death. Much love to y'all out there blog soon for sure might even vlog idk we'll c see. Bye fellow followers ;)

Comments

Amanda Santos said…
LOOOOOOOOOOL babae na, the blog title of this post cracked me up, till i read the post.

Popular posts from this blog