Too New Beginnings

Hello Everyone :)

Wow! I am horrible, I abandoned my blog how sad. Geez literally been ubberly busy and cray cray schedule it's NUTS!!! Well lets catch up shall we, So my whole vlog idea completely failed and back fired argh..... so bummed out I didn't have time to upload those vids grrr..... one day I swear I will I have alot of great footage really good ones.  Anywho hope ya'll know I have a new love in my life and NO!! it an't no boy it's my lovely sweet bb girl Nai-Ya (damn really hatin' when ppl say her name wrong) it's spelled like Nai-Ya but pronounce like NA-YA so silent "i" just so you know. Yupp I'll post a pic she is a 3 mix breed a Pug X Shih Tzu X Dachshund she is such a lil shit hahaha she poops everywhere lol just kiddin' well she's still in training. She's been keeping me busy, with her puppy classes and her lovely walks in the park also her other puppy play dates. I swear for single ladies who are about 20+ age ladies lookin' for love I guarantee owning a dog or puppy with definitely score you points in the dating life for sure really. It's true you really meet good guys and nice friendly people at the park and doggie classes, just a fun lil tip for anyone searchin for love ;).

Plus been busy with work and all currently full- time at Self- home care nurse, then on November I'm continuing my studies for Bio 30 (errk I failed it in HS)but luckily for me it's a condensed course over at Chinook learning it an't to bad plus I can still be a full time employee too. It's only a 2 month course so an't that bad then I'll be taking a pre- practical licensed nursing course for about 4 months then continue to the actual LPN course which is about a 2 yr course. Then from there get the hell outta of Calgary continue RN out in Vancity. So currently I just planned out the next 3 yrs or so of my life. Pretty exciting and nerve wrecking all at once. OH! yay plus just this week just finally received my DIPLOMA through the mail that's whats up. Ohh yeaaah!!! so that's basically what I've been up too. Bye for now :)
Xoxox 
Nee-Ann
"Keepin busy."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pretty lil liars.