Match maker.

Ok so for some strange reason I've been having older Filipino women trying to play match maker and set me up with either their sons or grandson etc. Omg it's flattering they want to set me up with their son or grandson. But uh idk really a blind date. Your kidding, wow I really just have no idea what to do or say. It's really sweet but uh not too sure.
Like this sweet elderly lady at work wants to set me up with her grandson who I think, is about a year or two older than me and apparently he's taking medical doctor at UFB. She is like going on and on about how great her grandson would be for me and how a lot of girls want him. But he wants his grandma to choose a right women for him. Any who would I be such a kill joy to say no thanks. Hahaha sorry but bf are not my priorities sorry but No and plus really long distance relationships no thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pretty lil liars.