Blood Sucker!!!

Buahaha cause I'm freaky like that and weird. My mom was cooking a certain Filipino dish that people think it's disgusting and gross cause there are certain ingredients added to the dish.
To give it a special umff. For the Filipinos out there you probably know it it's either you LOVE it like my bro and family or your a PUSSY because of the ingredients. It's called DINUGUAN the key ingredient is.... ready for it BLOOD muhahah yup we Filipinos well some are blood suckers hahah jk not really just cow or pork blood I think... I personally don't eat dinuguan now a days, idk I guess PETA has kinda mad me turn ugfguf cause of Animal Cruelty. But I'd be hypocritical to call myself a Veggie head. Any who my mommy was making this she doesn't make it often just once in a while. So I was fascinated and bored and decided to take pictures of this interesting Filipino dish plus since imma be in nursing I need to get use to blood and all plus I like watching Vampire Diaries. Idk how I got to the topic of Filipino dishes to Vampires but anyways heres a GIF I made of this bloodyness. Enjoy =)

NOTE: IF IT'S TO GORRY FOR YOU WITH WEAK STOMACHS OR DON'T AGREE WITH THIS DISH IF I WERE YOU DON'T SCROLL DOWN OR JUST LEAVE THIS BLOG NOW CAUSE THIS GIF PLAYS NON-STOP OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN OKKKIE DOKKIE.




TAAADAA!!!!
THE BLOODYNESS MUAHAHAHA

Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Glee Season 2