Late Easter greet and some real deep moments.

Holla Forgot but Happy Frikken Easter peps yeyeye well late happy easter cause easter already passed. My Easter was ight mainly family and love by my side. My Monday pretty much blows cause as usual I always pull things off last minute or the night before funnnk. So it pretty much screwed up my head buhahahaha. Anywho got terrible news yesterday but I really don't wanna go in detail so I'll just say a really dear and near to my heart mom died yesterday on Easter and I really feel her pain brings back memories good and bad. I really don't handle death well guess it's just bringing bad memories I wanna bluur out of my Dad and all. Whew!!! moving away from that topic and all I have to say is really spend time with the people you love because you never know when it's your last time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pretty lil liars.