Glee 90 minute episode~Gaga~

Tonights Glee all I have to say is
They did not disappoint me. AMAZING
OUTSTANDING, THRILLING, BORN THIS WAY
ACCEPTANCE.
Tonight glee has made me feel and rethink of the things in my life
the people, and myself. It's comforting to know everyone
else has self doubt, low self esteem. I bet everyone
in the world every single person thinks of so many
errors and dislikes about themselves when they see them self in the mirror.
I can honestly say I am one of those people.
Plus DAAAMN I really really want to buy one of those
Tee-shirts I already have the "New York" one need those
ones for sure those "Label" shirts. lol

Photobucket

But mine would probably say this instead
right in the middle hahahaha

Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pretty lil liars.