Finally watched "I AM NUMBER FOUR"

REVIEW:
This movie was pretty good I enjoyed it
action, romance packed. It had a really
cute mini love story between the main characters.
Short due to the minimum time they knew each other
but definitely short and sweet ahh *sigh high school
romance wished it actually exist. All and all I'd buy this movie
It was really good, In my opinion don't HATE but I think
"I Am Number Four" was kinda better than "Beastly"
Alex Pettyfer did a way better job acting and getting into
character in "I Am Number Four" compared to "Beastly".
I'd rate this movie a 4.3 /5 =)
Can't wait for story to con't......
AHHHH I don't want to ruin it for people who haven't seen it!


Dianna Agron and Alex Pettyfer. Pictures, Images and Photos
Awee this scene and many others made
my heart melt so sweet.
"All I think about is you."
"All I think about is you too."
Sarah & John <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pretty lil liars.