Don't care what your mind is saying, your beautiful and that is that!

I'll show you how I felt seeing my
pictures today through glee gif
hahaha I see this often in tumblr just wanna
try it hahah!.
Pictures coming up soon. I swear


At first I was like this, Nervous and just looking
at all the flaus I see in my pictures especially my hair how some
were sticking out and a little frizzy. My smile and my figure.
Photobucket

But once I showed it to my mom feelin down and out she really cheered
me up. And quit frankly I don't give a shit if all I see is this or that
I hate. I like the way my hair was at least I'm original and
I feel good about myself. I actually do stick out of a crowd not
looking like the same every single Asian out there. With their
hair to the side and thin and pretty Not that
I'm hatin but I'm just bluntly putting it out there.
So I'm proud of my picture because I'm Unique and I LOVE THAT
about my self.

Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pretty lil liars.