Blog update

So for all of you who dont know but Internet has been whack! for a while I literally can't get internet connected to my router gaaah so I'm on the schools computer blogging in the Library waiting for fourth period to end which is in about less than six minutes. Had to take a re-test in social. Cause I did'nt go to school yesterday cause of my Grandma who was in the hospital we all stayed up til 5am and my whole family took a day off that day swwweeeet!!! I know. Btw I swear once I get internet back I'll post tons of pictures from that night in the hospital and other ones too. =) Foooor suree and I'm thinking of continuing my segment " Baking 1, 2,3...... With Nee that's Mee" still looking for recipes to bake or cook for home or school you never know ;)
Oh I just came out of the social class Mr.R period 4 class and it's kinda freaky with my loud ass heals walking out and the class he is teaching is all starring at me kinda creppy. I'm TOO LOUD I guess wahhh. Anywho have a FABULOUS TUESDAY Everyone and just pray I have internet again for more post and pictures =D

xoxox~Nee-Ann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog