OMFG!!! My prayers have been answered glee+ sephora= happy insane psycho me =D =D =D


I seriously need too hit up a Sephora Store ASAP!
I wanna buy every single color they have in stock
I can't ask for anymore! I seriously can't believe they combined my two favorite things to do watch Glee and paint my nails and now its all here!
IN ONE CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!
As you can tell by my writing here i'm so
Happy =D yay! now if there is just one way
for me to get tickets to Toronto or London, England
or anywhere they are touring
ASAP so I can buy Glee tour tickets, Frikken
Calgary is so laame Glee Tour doesn't come here!
Then my inner Glee,WORLD,FAN would be absolutely COMPLETE!
LITERALLY!! I'M INSANE I KNOW I REALLY DON'T CARE IF I HAVE SHITTY SEATS AS LONG AS I CAN WATCH THEIR TOUR OR AT LEAST SEE IT LIVE WOULD REALLY COMPLETE MY GLEEK INSIDE ME!!!!!

I'm so desperate if you can't tell =(

Comments

Dessiree said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dessiree said…
hahah lemme guess you wanna collect it? lol i dont mind goin to sephora for free makeup testin again haha x)

Popular posts from this blog