I thought this was called "Bonding"?

So currently I'm completely STUMPED like literally a while a go I was just chillin watching some good old Jersey Shore you know any ways my Grandma comes and starts to watch JS with me surprisingly she actually likes the show she was laughing at Sam and Ronnie's bad break up lol. It shocked me that she actually like the show compared to my Mom who really can careless for the show.

Anyways I thought we were bonding and having a good time, then wackyness erupted like literally, it's silly but for reals. So like usual I always wash the dishes it's a girly chore thing you could say but since my grandma came to town she always wants to wash the dishes. But since I haven't been able to work alot lately the dishes is my job, so tonight I had to literally have a fun tug-a-war for the dishes with my grandma. I wanted her to not worry and just take it easy not to touch a thing. But as stubborn and hard headed she is like my mother there always has too be a fun playful battle for CLEANING?!

Yes! thats right you herd me cleaning I'm dead serious I felt like I was in the Cleaning Olympics its stupid, crazy w.e I KNOW! like when I'd we washing the dishes she would be cleaning the counter, or when I'd be sweeping the floor she would be getting down on her knees and whipping the floor with lysol. I really appreciate her help but I don't know how to kindly tell her to NOT TO WORRY, TO SIT BACK AND RELAX NOT DO ALL THIS MANUAL LABOR. I'm youngish I can get down and do the hard stuff but I really feel bad for my grandma that she always has to feel like she has to clean I really don't want her to feel like that even though she offers and these little battles just for the dishes is really tiering me out. I need advice or help how to kindly tell your grandma too relax and settle down. I'm STUMPED!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog