Hello old friend! update :P

Hello Crazzzy!
wow long long long....... time no talk geeeez ! so sorry
been uberly crazy busy its hard to keep up loool btw will
be posting pictures up soon this week is FOOD WEEK! lol so
will be going to insane, casual food joints in cow-town laaaame I know
but I'm cheeseeey like that ;) ohhh yeaa!!! and other things I've been up
too like made a TWITTER I No! it's crazy lol never thought i'd be making
one and just recently like 2 weeks ago got ALL FOUR OF MY WISDOM
TEETH out so fooo shoo i will be doing like a picture documentury for
blog ASAP. guess i lost some wisdom lol jk! wow i'm so cheesey.
BIG! thanks to DEE! DR.DREY! aka Desaii?
idk if i spelt that right lmao for saying my name out loud in the mall
people starred XP jk! and for changing my blog skin so just a warning
dont be surprised if my blog looks different loool its her fault jk!

Chat soon well blog soon!!! :)
P.S
feel free to follow me at my new twitter its
" @smileynee " I know pretty gay if i explain it to you how I got it lol

xoxo- NA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog