Omfg! you What!?

Fuuuckk!!?!! why does our families surprise us in the randomest timing??
today got weird news that either may scare me or plain freak me out
  1. Big bro just confess to me he likes to grind with girls not guys...... (awkward for lil sis to know)
  2. ALERT my mom just made a FB wtf?! after I'm against her making a fb

Reason's why i'm freaked and weird out by these two news A) for Big bro Realli i don't need to know you like to get all NASTY and FREAKY with girls please keep that info with your friends and B) Mom gawd! seriously FB if you think I'm a noob my mom is the SUPER NOOB no effence, so obviouly i know your always going too BITCH at me for help on how to work FB. Ugh! i know i should be helping but i just don't want my mom on FB. I put sometimes my social life on FB and having my mom added as "Friends" she's goona find out the shit i do. I don't need you stalking me on FB and butting into my social life I'm sorry to say. Fuuuckk it's a wim & lose situation HELLP!

Comments

Amanda Santos said…
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL,
laaame.
Unknown said…
WHHHHHAAAA O.o
u suck! lol jk
Amanda Santos said…
thanks i appreciate it bwhahaha ♥ yo you gonna block ur mom? from seeing your shit on fb?
and wtf ,wierd why would your bro share that kind of info. LMAO
Dessiree said…
haha i know how you feel i have my mom but i blocked her from seeing my albums lmao x)
Amanda Santos said…
LOl , yeaa true.
dezy did block her mom on fb
but eh, do you think na really knows how to block ppl on fb?
LOL JK ♥
Dessiree said…
haha i dont think so kidding ;)
dont worry we'll teach her ^^

Popular posts from this blog