It an't a party til........

Last night was definetely insanity,crazyness and partyy partty!!
it's an't a party til two people are wasted and knocked out aka
my two honeys dee-rayy and A-manda lol, the host gets a nose bleed. tsk!
and Mom's bitching on the phone begging for their daughter to come home.
I may have been lossing it at times but other than that I'm putting it together
well sorta.. :) funny thing is i woke up this morning with a bruise on my back
probably wen I feel on the stairs cause I was pretty tipsy with dee-ray
now we know our limits foo shoo don't worry this is definetely not
the last party we will be hitting it up!!!

Comments

Dessiree said…
omfg yea prob they wont invite us no more lmao,
i feel sorry tho
Unknown said…
idk?! i'm guessing probably not
but I asked them "so... i guess next party were not invited?" then they all wer like oh not even, we still are going to have parties not for a while, or we can do something else other then party. tsk! crazyness

Popular posts from this blog