The Bitch is back!

Photobucket


That's right I'm back from my gorgeous getaway too..........
"Golden sands bay private resort & spa" absolutely a gorgeous place to relax and let free, before summer school. It's about North away from Edmonton, near the lake and a few minutes away from a cute petite town. Went with Mom and met up with mom's BF their, so many things to do horse back riding,swimming, sailing, go to the spa, tour in the town,sun tanning, fishing, quading, skii-dooing. etc and a whole bunch of fun activities :)
Pros and Cons to my weekend getaway

Pros

  • got to get away from the city to relax and destress
  • toured into town and met this hawt greek hunk *blush [ dang I should have ask for some digits] too shy ;)
  • just kicking back and having fun!! oh yea!!

Cons

  • I got darker T.T
  • from head to toes I got mosquito bites whhhaaaa
  • I'm sore on the left side of my body??? whhyyy

Comments

Dessiree said…
welcome back haha!
Unknown said…
ahaha thanks! daayyuum can't sleep
xP
Dessiree said…
haha ur not the only one.
im using my moms laptop lmao
wait is the skii-dooing on the water?
lucky you, you actually went for a getaway i was stucked here cleaning my room haha ;)
Unknown said…
lol wait aren't u use to staying up late?? wht happened to ur comp?
ah let me guess ur too lazy to go all the way down stairs?? lol kedding!!
yeyeye that's skii-dooing in the water :) oh foo reallz u didn't go anywhere at all?? dang! that sucks
how bout ur youth christ thinga-magig?? *surprised ur cleaning?? lol jk
Dessiree said…
haha nothing and yupp you got
that right! im scared downstair haha
omfg you lucky duckling! i always wnated to do that and that big banana thing.. haha
nope thats still in aug 2 still far..
i know eh, i hate it ugh -.-'

Popular posts from this blog