Noob Alert!?!

WOW! I'm deffinetely amaze on how
my Nooona Dessiree changed my blog
olalalala i'm lovin it and it's freaky
how she can read my mind. Do you
know how long it took me looking for a
nice blog layout more than 2 hrs then i
finally gave up. Then i refresh my blog
and BAM! it's changed I thought i changed it
til' i saw HACKED WAHH!!!! dayuuun noob alert
well HUGE THANKSS TO MY NOONA DESSIREE
ILU ;) THIS IS PERMANANTLY MY BLOG LAYOUT
TWO REASONS BECAUSE I ADORE IT AND
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT EVEN BETTER

Advice to self: DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING
YOU'LL SCREW IT UP [NOOOOB]

Comments

Dessiree said…
haha your welcome ;)
anything with my noobie dongsaeng lol...
it only took me 30 mins haha..
♥♥
Dessiree said…
oops i mean for my noobie dongsaeng x)...

omfg i hate my fobness haha -.-
Unknown said…
ahah fail! ahhh ha!
fooobness + nooobness=
bukol twins tehehe :D
Amanda Santos said…
lol , na your just noob. you should marry a computer technician :D jk. ♥
anywhoo , nice layout it's really your style. im diggin it.
gdjob yobo.

Popular posts from this blog