bad influence

So coming home from school today and ofcourse big bro is acting like an ass. Then ofcourse I
bitch back well while we were swearing at one another.I'm getting out of tthe car still bitching, anyways I say " well... you no what..... fuck you!" OMFG not noeing I'm saying it to a lil kid on his lil two wheel bike starring at me smiling. DAMMMN I'm a bad influence.....
worst thing is I said "FUCK YOU!" loud enough the 3 other hids herd me!
fffucccckk @$%^^^^#@$$%

Shout out:
thanks so muchh babbbe Amanda u saved my ass under fire ;)
[my fake tita lmao]

Comments

Amanda Santos said…
yo, bababe na you bad influence aint good for the kids of the future LOLOL.

anywhoo yeaa no prob.
i got ur back :) ♥
nee-ann said…
ahaha fuck i noe dang got to go easy on swear words I'm teaching them bad things lol

got your back too ;) lol
gosh I hope it works err.....

Popular posts from this blog