complex?!

So me nd my mom went shopping
for Men's dress tie, belt, shirt nd pants. For big bro's
grad. Anywho I saw dis Tommy Hilfiger dress tie. It looked really
nice it was a mix of light/dark blue silk tie wid some sort of design.
I admit it would look soo good on him......

So after buying a diff. Calvin Klein navy blue tie for B. bro I tried doing that knot
that guys do to wear their tie. OMFG!!! it's too damn hard i don't even no
how d hell do they wear it, i thought it would be easy.
I tried tieing it around my neck like d way guys
do it nd lmao!! i either strangled myself T__T or the tie was too long in d front
Frick!! I tried too learn how too do it but failed big time.
I guess it's a good thing i don't have too learn these kinds of things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog