Master mind behind the art piece

It actual feels really good and brilliant to be the mastermind behind the art piece aka a tattoo. For those of y'all who have tattoo's all I can say is hey you better have a reason and meaning behind that tattoo that is special and near and dear your heart. ❤
If there is something I can't stand is when people get a tat for the sake of getting a tat and being so called "inked" when they have no means or relation to what the hell they got tattooed. So silly and I'm pretty sure they'll regret it. Of course my mentality is always thinking about the long term when it comes to decisions these days.
Long story short I shared my idea for a friend of my big bro of a tat he should get instead of a Mayan butterfly he originally wanted to get tatted. But although the symbol for a Mayan butterfly had a cool meaning, it meant nothing to him. So he went with my idea instead and got it tatted. YOUR WELCOME! :)
Always there to lend an extra opinion, idea and maybe some helpful tips, advice.
Remember kiddos think first before you act or at least before you get "inked" ~msneeannm

Instagram: msneeannm



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pretty lil liars.

Doo or Diee

ASIAN BITCH!